CODES & PROMOTIONS
Each subscriber to the newsletter receives a code to enjoy 15% off full price products on the website. It doesn't include any kit or set. This code is valid for 15 days and can be used only once. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and is not valid during the Sale.
The delivery fee is not included, final amount to be paid by the customer. The delivery can take up to 3 weeks after the order has been processed.
Prices shown are inclusive of UK Value Added Tax but do not include other taxes which may be applied in your jurisdiction.
- UK and Channel Islands:
- Free UK Standard delivery (Bespoke Gift Wrap) - Next working day after dispatch.
- Free UK ECO Shipping (Minimum Packaging) - Next working day after dispatch.
- Europe: Free delivery for every order in Europe – Next working day after dispatch.
- £25 - US Standard delivery (Bespoke Gift Wrap) - Delivery 5 within working days from dispatch date.
- £15 - US ECO Shipping (Minimum Packaging) - Delivery 5 within working days from dispatch date.
- For free delivery, place an order on the US dollar website.
- Australia: Order under £150 are charged a fee of £14.99 - Delivery within 3 working days from dispatch date.
- Rest of the World: £24.99 - delivery within 3 days from dispatch date.*
*we ask that you allow up to 20 working days if delays occur.
NB Shipping to China can take longer as on average it can take 4 days to pass customs.
Orders posted to countries outside of the UK may be subject to import charges. 111SKIN accepts no responsibility for these. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide necessary documentation and to liaise with customs in order to ensure accurate delivery.
While we make every effort to always deliver within our estimated times, due to the high volume of orders during the Sale or Christmas holiday, delivery may be longer.
Return your online order to our Distribution Centre within 28 days of purchasing your order for a full refund.
Unit 1, Rectors Lane
Pentre, Deeside, CH5 2DH
Returns will be processed within 5 days, this may vary during busy periods.
Items received outside of our 28 days return period will be returned to you.
Allow 5-10 working days for refunds to appear in your account.
Please note, we monitor the number of returns made by customers, and continued returns will be flagged and potentially refused at our discretion or lead to the closure of your 111skin account.
If you made your purchase through a partnered retail location, then any return or claims will need to be made in accordance with the returns/cancellation policy of the relevant retailer and should not be returned directly to us.
For security reasons, we are unable to accept hand-carried returns.
For any claims, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, will analyse every claims received within 28 days after that your order has been received. Any claims or exchange request older than 28 days after the order has been delivered won't be considered.
The refund policy is for goods purchased on the website, by mail, over the telephone or by fax or post. If you made your purchase through a partnered retail location, then any return will need to be made in accordance with the returns/cancellation policy of the relevant retailer and should not be returned directly to us. 111SKIN Ltd hopes that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on all goods returned to us within twenty-eight days of your receipt of goods provided they are in their original, unopened, unused and undamaged condition. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned when making a refund. Once your product has been received we will contact you via email to let you know we have received it. We will issue you a refund within 5 days and it normally takes 5-10 days for your bank to receive the funds.
If you return a product or products in an order, then you must also return any exclusive offer/gift with purchase (GWP) that you may have received with that order or you will be charged the full value of the GWP.
Should you wish to cancel your order and return any goods, please notify us within a period of seven working days beginning with the day following the day of delivery to you, by emailing us at enquiries or by calling us on the following number 0208 103 9111 and we will provide you with a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). Please provide full details of the customer order number and the goods which are being returned.
On receipt of the returned goods we will give you a refund of the amount paid for the goods. We do not refund the original delivery charge unless the goods are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied. Refunds will be made against the original form of tender.
Please note that the return costs will not be reimbursed. Postage or other return costs will be the customer's responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
To improve our service, please let us know the reason for returning any goods.Return the parcel by RECORDED DELIVERY to the following address:
West Way Warehousing Unit 1, Rectors Lane Industrial Estate Rectors Lane, Pentre Deeside. Clwyd CH5 2DH.
For security reasons, we are unable to accept hand-carried returns to our head office and distribution centre.
111SKIN Ltd cannot be held responsible for returned goods that do not reach our Returns Department.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and American Express. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is acknowledged. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. Payments are made through 3D secure transaction. The cardholder's address must match the information held by the issuing authority. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to 111SKIN Ltd, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. Please note that we retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us.
Legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, then we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. If you require any information concerning your order please email us at email@example.com quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Once an order has been placed, unfortunately we are unable to cancel or change it. However, we offer free returns on all orders within 28 days in case you change your mind.
For further details of how to return merchandise please see our Returns section. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the merchandise to us. You can submit your cancellation notice by email to our Customer Service department firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, there will be a legally binding contract.
You should inspect the merchandise upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our Returns Policy. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us on 0208 103 9111 or you can email email@example.com
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or information that you otherwise provide to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website (including your email address, name, address and / or telephone number) or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- we do not share your data with a third party.
All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed to 111SKIN Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, other than for your own personal use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose.
111SKIN may sometimes include links to other websites or material which are beyond its control purely as a convenience to its website users. These links are in no way an endorsement by us of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier.
Should you chose to link to or from any off-website pages or other websites, you acknowledge that this is carried out entirely at your own risk and we will accept no liability to you, howsoever caused in that respect.
111SKIN does not warrant or otherwise promise that the website, use thereof or the Terms & Conditions (in whole or in part) are in compliance with laws or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
To the extent that any provision of the Terms & Conditions is unenforceable in such locations, that provision should be struck out and the remaining provisions remain in force.
The 111SKIN website is provided to you without warranties or guarantees of any kind whatsoever (express or implied) and your use of our website and its contents is entirely at your own risk. In particular, the user must bear the inherent risks associated with the use of the worldwide web. We accept no responsibility or liability for functions contained on our Website and will not be responsible for: Any errors or omissions or for any technical problems (including but not limited to worms and viruses) you may experience with the website; incompatibility of the website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
Except where stated elsewhere in the Terms & Conditions, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, consequential or incidental loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any indirect loss whatsoever that arises out of or is related to the use of our website.
111SKIN does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any celebrity endorsements in the Press articles or Media features displayed on this website. All articles have been reproduced here as they were originally printed and written by the original publisher. Any false claims or endorsements are the responsibility of the original publisher.
Please note that nothing contained in either the 111SKIN website or other websites linked to 111SKIN should be considered as medical advice. Please check with your doctor or GP for any medical concerns and before following any beauty advice or tips that may be contained within the 111SKIN website, partner websites or website links.