Developed by renowned Harley Street cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Yannis Alexandrides, 111SKIN is a potent combination of surgical expertise, innovative formulations, and a deep understanding of skin’s 3D healing process. Originally created to help his patients’ skin heal after surgery, the brand focuses on pioneering solutions for specific skincare concerns, and delivers clinical results. Believing in prevention - not intervention each specially created product is inspired by Dr. Yannis’ medical observations and extensive knowledge to ensure that the complexion is truly transformed.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Development Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-going success and development of our innovative products.
- Supporting the Head of Productacross all projects as required, to deliver innovative new product launches
- Critical path creation and management
- Working across multiple functions within the business, building and maintaining relationships with key external partners,organising the delivery of development samples ensuring deadlines are met
- Trend, competitor, consumer and design research
- Liaising with design teams on creative pack design, artworking and proofing
- Sourcing of components, MOQ and unit cost negotiations
- Managing and tracking the process of all NPD documentation,assisting with any additional administration duties as required
- Ensuring brand standards are met and maintained with all NPD and EPD projects
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a consumer/retail organisation.
- Product development experience within the retail industry, preferably within Cosmetics/ Health and Beauty
- Good understanding of regulations relating to cosmetics and packaging requirements
- Proactive and able to work autonomously on projects
- Focused and detail orientated approach
- Good communicator, both written and verbal
- Design software skills advantageous, but not essential
- Proficient IT skills (Microsoft Office etc.)
Senior Product Technologist/Regulatory Manager
Developed by renowned Harley Street cosmetic surgeon, Dr Yannis Alexandrides, 111 SKIN is a potent combination of surgical expertise, innovative formulations and a deep understanding of skin’s 3D healing process. Originally created to help his patients’ skin heal after surgery, the brand focuses on pioneering solutions for specific skincare concerns and delivers clinical results. Believing in prevention – not intervention, each specially created product is inspired by Dr Yannis’ medical observations and extensive knowledge to ensure that the complexion is truly transformed.
In just 5 years, the brand has expanded to over 40 products with 5 ranges and has become a staple with celebrities, supermodels, make-up artists and beauty editors. Now stocked internationally with retailers such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Space NK, Net-A-Porter, Barneys, Violet Grey and many more, 111 SKIN inhabits a niche, luxury space within the growing skincare market.
- Overall product compliance review of both EPD and NPD, ensuring all products are in line with company policies and territories distributed
- Creation and updating of full PIF, CPNP and Health Canada notifications
- Maintenance of raw material and fragrance libraries, active TSDS/MSDS, manufacturing methods etc.
- Liaise with external testing houses and suppliers on relevant product testing, audit documentation and manufacturing procedures in conjunction with established guidelines
- Advise marketing on claims acceptability and contribute to artwork and INCI approval
- Create and maintain internal technical files / dossiers for product registrations and retailer setup
- Contribute to the development of regulatory strategies to enable successful registration in global markets
- Assist in the management of complaints relating to product conformity
- Other duties to support the wider business as required
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role, with a strong awareness of global cosmetic regulations /cosmetovigilance, specifically UK/EU, USA, Canada and Australia
- Experience working on CPNP notifications, Health Canada registrations and product safety reports - completing PIF files
- Background in Chemistry, Cosmetic Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related discipline; or equivalent experience in a laboratory manufacturing with skincare, colour cosmetics and supplements
- Interest in cosmetic ingredients with exposure to product development
- Additional experience within REACH and CLP compliance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs.
If this role is of interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter indicating your salary expectations and a copy of your CV.