Developed by renowned Harley Street cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Yannis Alexandrides, 111SKIN is a potent combination of surgical expertise, innovative formulations, and a deep understanding of skin’s 3D healing process. Originally created to help his patients’ skin heal after surgery, the brand focuses on pioneering solutions for specific skincare concerns, and delivers clinical results. Believing in prevention - not intervention each specially created product is inspired by Dr. Yannis’ medical observations and extensive knowledge to ensure that the complexion is truly transformed.
In just 5 years, the brand has expanded to over 40 products with 5 ranges and has become a staple with celebrities, supermodels, make-up artists and beauty editors. Now stocked internationally with retailers such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Space NK, Joyce Beauty, Mecca, Net-A-Porter, Barneys, Violet Grey and many more, 111 SKIN inhabits a niche, luxury space within the growing skincare market.
Reporting into the Sales Manager of 111SPA/CLINIC, you will be responsible for ensuring all 111SPA/CLINIC treatments are carried out to the highest standard. A strong commercial background will be required to exceed all budgets set on both treatment and retail revenue. You will be responsible for delivering a 5-star service to our 111SKIN guests.
This role is based at our Devonshire Place clinic and therefore we do see regular clients /patients that have already had medical or clinical procedures. A clinical background as well as Spa would therefore also be an advantage.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who has strong communication skills and is comfortable working within a busy, fast-paced environment. You must also be comfortable with working on your own. This exciting new role is a an amazing opportunity to build our flagship London clinic business.
- Carrying out facial and body treatments
- Writing reports and feedback logs on the treatment room performance
- Collating and reporting all figures regarding the treatment room
- Creating orders
- Taking payments and working with our software booking system
- Supporting the Spa team with other tasks that may arise
- Support with trade and PR events and activities
- To work with the 111SPA team and company to ensure all treatment and Spa retail objectives are executed and exceeded
- Keeping and updating client health cards in line with data privacy guidelines
- Facial and body treatment experience and qualifications, preferably within a 5-star Spa Resort or Medical Clinic.
- NVQ (level 3 minimum) for face and body or the equivalent. Anatomy and Physiology must have been studied as part of your course.
- All facial and body electrical certificates
- Facial and Body trained (Level 4 preferred)
- Laser certificates would be advantageous
- Confident in calling clients and emailing clients
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and a willingness to develop
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in performing treatments for journalists, VIPs and press
- A strong understanding of luxury treatment and prescriptive skin care
- Knowledge of all health and safety guidelines within a clinic environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with clients in a “trusted advisor” capacity
- The ability to connect with clients in a way that is natural, building rapport and trust
- Confident in recommending retail solutions and bespoke skin care programmes from treatment
- The ability to secure strong retail conversion rates from treatment
If you are interested in this role, please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org