Developed by renowned Harley Street cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Yannis Alexandrides, 111SKIN is a potent combination of surgical expertise, innovative formulations, and a deep understanding of skin’s 3D healing process. Originally created to help his patients’ skin heal after surgery, the brand focuses on pioneering solutions for specific skincare concerns, and delivers clinical results. Believing in prevention - not intervention each specially created product is inspired by Dr. Yannis’ medical observations and extensive knowledge to ensure that the complexion is truly transformed.
Senior Product Technologist/Regulatory Manager
Developed by renowned Harley Street cosmetic surgeon, Dr Yannis Alexandrides, 111 SKIN is a potent combination of surgical expertise, innovative formulations and a deep understanding of skin’s 3D healing process. Originally created to help his patients’ skin heal after surgery, the brand focuses on pioneering solutions for specific skincare concerns and delivers clinical results. Believing in prevention – not intervention, each specially created product is inspired by Dr Yannis’ medical observations and extensive knowledge to ensure that the complexion is truly transformed.
In just 5 years, the brand has expanded to over 40 products with 5 ranges and has become a staple with celebrities, supermodels, make-up artists and beauty editors. Now stocked internationally with retailers such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Space NK, Net-A-Porter, Barneys, Violet Grey and many more, 111 SKIN inhabits a niche, luxury space within the growing skincare market.
- Overall product compliance review of both EPD and NPD, ensuring all products are in line with company policies and territories distributed
- Creation and updating of full PIF, CPNP and Health Canada notifications
- Maintenance of raw material and fragrance libraries, active TSDS/MSDS, manufacturing methods etc.
- Liaise with external testing houses and suppliers on relevant product testing, audit documentation and manufacturing procedures in conjunction with established guidelines
- Advise marketing on claims acceptability and contribute to artwork and INCI approval
- Create and maintain internal technical files / dossiers for product registrations and retailer setup
- Contribute to the development of regulatory strategies to enable successful registration in global markets
- Assist in the management of complaints relating to product conformity
- Other duties to support the wider business as required
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role, with a strong awareness of global cosmetic regulations /cosmetovigilance, specifically UK/EU, USA, Canada and Australia
- Experience working on CPNP notifications, Health Canada registrations and product safety reports - completing PIF files
- Background in Chemistry, Cosmetic Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related discipline; or equivalent experience in a laboratory manufacturing with skincare, colour cosmetics and supplements
- Interest in cosmetic ingredients with exposure to product development
- Additional experience within REACH and CLP compliance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs.
If this role is of interest, please email email@example.com with a covering letter indicating your salary expectations and a copy of your CV.